Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Strange

2 posters

Go down

Something Strange Empty Something Strange

Post by VampireInTheSky Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Zariah wandered through the streets of London slowly, her eyes on the floor, her feet dragging. She didn't even know where she was. In truth she had gone for a walk to get away from everybody asking her if she was okay and trying to engage her in some sort of unimportant chit chat. Unlike Zariah, she didn't care for small talk at the moment. Instead, she decided to mull over the man in her dreams.
People say that you never dream about a face unless you've seen it before; so she must have seen him somewhere. The only problem was that she didn't remember ever seeing that face. And the weirdest bit was that she'd started dreaming of him just as she started to feel those cold eyes on her at all times. She shuddered at the thought. No. There was nobody following her. there was no danger out there.
"Stop being foolish," she muttered to herself quietly. The whole world didn't revolve around Zariah Markson.
Somewhere in the distance Zariah heard a scream. She didn't falter. Screams were somewhat normal nowadays. So many murders and missing persons; it was a wonder there were still people on the street.
As she walked, Zariah mulled over the man and his long dark coarse hair, his weirdly piercing blue eyes, and his slight smile that was either indicative of sarcasm or the enjoyment of someone's pain, she couldn't decide. He was beautiful, really, she mused. If she ever saw him in real life she couldn't imagine just glancing over him and not remembering that face. It was the kind of face that held your gaze for longer than it should.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

https://occulta-tenebris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Something Strange Empty Re: Something Strange

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Aza knew he was finally onto a winner and he couldn’t believe his luck – the stupid woman. Walking around London on her own lost in her own thought’s with a pensive smile on her soft plump lips.

“Aza.Why are you thinking about her lip’s?” he mumbled from the alleyways dark mouth causing an elderly woman to scream in fright at the sudden voice from the dark. Murder was common these days’ – so common in fact that people hardly noticed unless it was them being murdered.

Aza’ hand lay on the hilt of his sabre buckled to his belt and his dark trench coat collar was pulled up tightly about his ears. She couldn’t get herself killed now – stupid woman. Why now? Why suddenly be so stupid?

He had been dreaming of her and he knew it – Why was he dream walking in the mind of his future ruler? He couldn’t understand why – there was just something he needed to explore which he couldn’t put his finger on. The only drawback was the fact that she had nearly caught him in her dreams twice – he wouldn’t get so lucky a third time.

Perhaps he should just have done with it and take her tonight…

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Zariah stopped in her tracks as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. There it was again; that piercing gaze, she could feel it. She whirled around, dropping into a somewhat defence stance, ready to leap and run in the opposite direction at any given moment - it was really the only chance she had. She cast her gaze over the scene and, finding nothing of concern, returned to her relaxed walk with a frown on her face.
"Stupid fucking woman. Get a grip," she mumbled, kicking a stone angrily. It clattered against a wall and the sound rang out loud in the now quiet streets. A fine rain began to fall and make Zariah damp. She shivered but did not turn back to go home. She was nowhere ready to face people yet.
Zee raised her hand to the back of her neck, pulling her hair down out of the ponytail and pulling it to cover her face as much as possible. She was still sure she could sense someone close by and didn't want to be jumping around like a scared little kitten at shadows. Instead she raised her head defiantly and walking slightly faster and with a much more confident gait. No fucker was going to scare her tonight. Bring it on scary murderers.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Aza watched her loose her shit in the middle of the street, resisting the urge to laugh at she dropped into a combat stance. He couldn’t hold back as she nonchalantly rose from the crouch as though she has been running for a bus and had missed it walking at a faster pace.

Nothing could stop him now – Aza thought to himself rapidly as her boot struck the stone and it bounced harmlessly into the darkness of the street. This was it..Aza’s chiselled and tanned features lit into a feral smile and his lip’s pulled back to reveal a pair of wickedly sharp incissor’s.
Tonight the kingdom would have it’s Queen and his honour would be restored.

“Queenie…Come out to playyyy,” he sang into the darkness in a singsong voice. “Don’t be so afraid Queenie – It’s only the big bad wolf..He’s come to blow your house down,” Pushing himself away from the wall Aza began to stalk her through the darkness.

Bu’dump..Bu’dump..Bu’dump..Bu’dump. Her pulse rang in his ear’s like a symphony orchestra.

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Zariah paused almost imperceptibly at the voice behind her, but barely faltered and carried on walking. She smiled to herself. "I fucking knew it," she murmured with a snarl. Her dream man popped up in the forefront of her mind once more - this time he looked like he was laughing at her. "Rightly so," Zariah thought, and with a sudden burst of anger and adrenaline she whirled round to face the direction from which the voice had come.
She stepped backwards a few times before stopping and throwing her hands up in the air.
"Come on then! You fucking psycho come out and kill me!" she screamed. She could feel her hands shaking but she was damned if she would let the crazy bastard see her fear. She swallowed and took another step back, her footsteps far too loud in the silence that followed her outburst. She remembered what her father had told her when she was younger, and fished in her pockets for a lighter, gripping it and clenching a fist around it. She balled her other fist and relaxed her stance a little, ready to bounce, jump and kick. She slowed her breathing and tamed her racing heart as best she could, tuning her ears and eyes in to catch the slightest sound or movement.
She was ready. She didn't know if she would win this fight, but she'd give it a shit hot go and wouldn't let the crazy Queenie guy kill her without suffering his own wounds himself at her hand.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Aza drew his sabre with a flourish and stepped from the shadow’s of a street lamp in front of her rather than behind her. The sound of the sabre being drawn hissing and bouncing off the wall’s of the street, full of malice, threat and hate.

The antique blade gleamed flatly in the orange light of the street lamp as he brandished it back and forth, swish, thunk, swish, thunk the blade cut a merciless dance through the air. “Queenie, Queenie, Queenie..You really should be careful what you wish for you know. I could kill you here and now and hang your bloody body part’s from a street lamp – stupid bitch. You really should start to consider the fate of the kingdom as well as your own worthless skin. Fucking Melt,”

Chuckling to himself Aza turned and viciously cut a wing mirror from a ratty old Volvo causing his hair to fall out of a leather thong beneath the collar of his jacket causing him to have a wild and ravaged impression.

Growing in volume Aza started to rave perceptibly “You need to learn to control yourself – otherwise you’ll end up dead too”.

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Zariah stopped. And it must have looked comical - she jumped up straight, dropped both hands by her sides, and simply stared at the man while he brandished his weapon at her. It was him. It was dream guy. The guy she'd been dreaming of was right in front of her. She gulped. And he was going to kill her.
No. No, Zee. Buck your fucking ideas up and fight. She cursed and growled at the man, her face transforming into something she didn't even know she had inside of her.
"You...." she snarled "What are you...." Her gaze was indeed held by those eyes of his, but she took a step backwards nonetheless. Whether it was her body telling her to flee or her mind telling her to put some distance between herself and this impossibly beautiful yet terrifying being she could not tell, but before she had the chance to decide on any action she felt her ankle twist and her leg give out beneath her.
"Fuck sake," she thought as she fell to the ground. She'd stepped on a loose stone and landed on her arse like some stupid schoolkid. Her eyes had been drawn from his as she fell and as she sat there is dismay at her own incompetence for a moment she was grateful for her hair covering her face and hiding the angry blush that spread scarlet across her cheeks. She huffed and peeked up at the man through her hair and decided in that moment that she could do nothing other than embrace the weirdness. She'd been feeling so strange, so odd anyway, why not see where this could lead her? "I'm a little like Alice in Wonderland," she mused to herself.
She stood up and looked the man in the eye, one eyebrow raised.
"Sweetheart I hate to burst your bubble but you have the wrong girl. I'm no Queenie. My name is Zariah Markson. But, y'know, seeing as you're waving your, um, weapon - no pun intended - at me I suppose you can call me Zee. Although I must say, all you needed to do was talk to me. This is a bit forward if you ask me."
She smiled ruefully, winked at him and stepped towards him. She was afraid - of course she was - but his arrogance annoyed her and she wanted to knock him down a peg or two before engaging in any physical combat with him. After all, she was much better with words than fists.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Azazael stopped and closed the distance between them in a feline stride, leaning around to place his mouth near her ear and whisper softly. “Sweetheart..I’ve been in your dreams. I’ve seen all of you there is to see – I may as well have seen you naked,”

Azazael planted a soft kiss on her cheek and stepped back with a mocking theatre bow, the sabre held out to the right with a romantic flourish. Boundaries – Who made boundaries? They are made to be broken.

Straightening up and sheathing the sabre against the fine rain Aza smiled softly “I know exactly who you are..Zariah Markson. I’ve watched your every waking and sleeping moment for the last 10 years..Shall I go on? When you fell off the swing in the park and it came back and hit you in the forehead? When you smelled a rose and pricked your finger on the thorne in the garden centre?”
Aza looked into her face and tried to bore through her eyes with his own steely gaze, the mask of emotionless doom spreading back down over his face. “You fall down for nothing in the street like a spoiled little child. Look in that puddle you stupid girl..” He barked and pointed at the ever expanding pool of water running down from a drain – her demon had released itself. Did she even know that she had it?

“You don’t even know who or what you are do you..”

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Zariah faltered as the man barked his orders at her. He was so domineering that Zee actually physically stiffened against the onslaught of his harsh words. Her cheek still burned from the kiss he had left there, and Zee couldn't actually tell whether or not she was blushing. She took a deep, somewhat unsteady, breath, and looked him straight in the eye, unwilling to show how unnerving an effect he was having on her.
"I really think you and I have different perspectives," she muttered only half to him, knowing he'd hear her anyway. "You're the one stalking me and giving me cute little nicknames in your spare time and I'm the spoiled one? I'm sorry but who's the one brandishing a sword and being aggressive towards a complete stranger in the middle of the street?"
Zee's voice got louder the longer she spoke, and she finally found her voice once more. She frowned and a feral snarl crossed her face.
"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go home now. I've had enough weirdness for one night." She snarled at him and stalked straight past him, determined to have the last word here. If the dickhead thought he was going to get away with belittling her when he didn't even know her he had another thing coming.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:32 pm

Aza did the only thing he knew how to do in this scenario – play dirty. Following her a few paces behind he began to talk hurriedly and with great passion. “Where do you want me to start? – Your first pet was a hamster called bubbles..at oh..12. You like the colour orange but prefer to wear red because your guardian said you look attractive in it. You have 10 GCSE’s – 5 A’s, 3B’s, 1 C and a E in religious studies – I quote “Who need’s fucking religious studies anyway – the world has turned to shit,”

Aza knew exactly the effect he was having on her and pressed his advantage unmercifully “You’ve been frightened your whole life and always felt that you have never had a place. You have always been on the edge – Do you know why? That’s because your not meant for this world..your meant for Occulta,”

Aza stopped in a pool of shadow and spoke with almost true heart for the first time in their exchange “We’ve waiting 10 years for you and you stand there and tell me that you aren’t for our world. Your world. Ophelia’s world. How much more proof do you need from me?,”

“I have killed for you..” Aza drummed his fingers on the hilt of his sabre rhythmically a ring gently rattling off the golden filigree hilt. “While we are on the subject..of killing..It’s something that comes naturally to me..I’m a vampire..”

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:41 pm

Zee listened with a puzzled expression on her face as this man listed off a load of facts about her. It was creepy. She thought about running away, more so when he started babbling about another world that she was destined for.
And then it hit her. He was a sexual predator. He was trying to lure her away to have his wicked way with her. She knew exactly what to do. Her father had taught her well.
She sidled up to this man, who was a whole head taller than her, and blinked up at him through her lashes. She pouted ever so slightly and leaned gently up on her tiptoes, her breasts moving up against his chest. She closed her eyes and gently pressed her lips to his, running her hands up his arms before stepping back. His lips felt cold and hard against hers, but for some reason she didn't feel the urge to draw away. Maybe that's how he had become so good at luring young women out into the night to be killed. Maybe it was all part of what made him so... so... perfect. She once more looked at him through her lashes.
"I know what you want," she said. "You can have it. I'll come with you willingly you don't need to trick me." She smiled gently, putting on the best moves she had - which admittedly wasn't a lot - and held out her hand for him to take.
"Won't you show me the way?" she murmured huskily.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:55 pm

Aza lunged forward and nipped her lip firmly before reply to her proposal.

“Sweetheart..I’ve eaten girl’s like you for breakfast..literally..there is nothing In you I want..or from you in that way,” Aza’s gaze never left hers as his hearing began to pick up her pulse pounding rhythmically through her neck. 1,2,3,4,5..1,2,3,4,5..When has he last eaten? God her blood smelt like fine wine..a bourdauex..How he wanted to decante it and be damned to Occulta.

Aza’s tone wasn’t rude and had dropped some of the layer of arrogance that usually dripped from it. There was still a lace of disbelief as he raised a hand gently and with a negligent finger drew her hair from behind her ear to cover her neck. “How can I prove it to you?”

Aza’s hand hovered an inch from her cheek, shaking visibly in the air between them as his fang’s now slide beneath his lip and were clearly visible as the change over took his face, moulding his features into the same as that of the children’s picture books. A vampire. One of the beasts that to human children went bump in the night.

Aza’ body was aflame with her touch and a high blush crept up his cheek’s at the thought of her breasts pressed against his chest. She had had the nerve to kiss him..Maybe she was meant for Occulta after all.

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:03 am

Zee stared as she watched the change take place on the man's face before. She quickly realised what his hands were doing and moved to pull her collar up to further cover the exposed skin on her neck, but her eyes never left the man's face. She swallowed, actually lost for words. "Um...." She dropped her gaze to the ground briefly and shuffled on the spot, suddenly feeling very stupid. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and began to pace, trying to make sense of everything she was seeing and hearing. In all fairness this story didn't seem that far fetched now that she thought about it and Zee wasn't frightened although she knew she probably should be.
"Um... so um.... what's your name?" she asked, looking up at him and feeling stupid as soon as the words came out of her mouth. He'd just told her he was a predator and a killer and she asked him his name?! Stupid girl, she berated herself.
She glanced in his direction while she paced, catching him watching and looking back down to further analyse the situation. He clearly didn't want to hurt her - and he'd said she belonged somewhere else. Should she go? What if she lost her old life forever though? Her family? She frowned and grumbled incoherently to herself, wringing her hands now.
This was an impossible situation. How could she stay when she knew she didn't belong but how could she leave on the promise of a man that had practically stalked her for the last ten years and then all but tried to kill her in the street?
"What do you want from me?" she asked desperately, her desire for answers outweighing the part of her brain telling her to go home straight away.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AzazaelDarkomen Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Aza took two swift steps backwards and made a deliberately courtly bow, arms stretched out to the sides and head held low, rising after a few moments. “My name is Azazael Darkomen – Protector of the Queens of Occulta.” He intoned with some reverence as his fingers worked the buttons of his trench coat.

“What I want from you is quite simply lovely – I want you to get a grip and crack on with ruling our country. That twat of a councillor is making a right fuck up of it and I can’t kill him till you show up because I don’t want the job either.” Aza flashed her a charming smile which was almost mercurial from the threat of death a few moments before.

Slipping a coat of his arms and chest he offered it out to her “Your mortal – if you get rained on and catch a cold and die then my last 10 years have been for nothing. I may as well carve myself up a kingdom in this mortal realm rather than standing two foot behind you staring at your arse for the rest of your mortal life”

AzazaelDarkomen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireInTheSky Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:30 pm

Zee stared at him at he bowed to her. Aza. She would call him Aza. She swallowed as she listened. The protector of Queens of Occulta? Staring at her arse? Staring at her arse?! Instinctively, Zee turned to check it out herself, worried suddenly that there was something on it, or that it had blown up or something. She blushed when she realised the joke.
Zee stood and looked at the coat in Aza's outstretched hand, then back up at him, then back to the coat once more. When her eyes met his for the second time she finally felt strong enough to form words in a semi-understandable fashion.
"Where is this Occulta, then? Is it abroad? Do I need to pack a suitcase?"
Zee honestly didn't know why she had asked. The thought of going home filled her with dread, even without the thought of explaining her erratic behaviour. Wouldn't it just be easier if she disappeared and was never heard of again? Was that even possible?
Zee thought about the gun in her house, wondering if she should take it just in case this Aza guy was in fact crazy. He was a monster, that was fine. A crazy monster was not okay.
All Zee did know for sure is that this man had been in her dreams for the last few months and there must be a reason. Whether it was destiny or just pure lust she wasn't quite sure, but she sure as hell wanted to find out what was going on. She was going to follow him wherever he took her. She was going to give him a chance to prove his outrageous tale. She was going to give him the benefit of the doubt. But she did want her gun first.

VampireInTheSky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum